Well I'm new to blogging! I think it's a great way to keep friends and family updated so I'm very excited to finally have a blog of my own! YEY! :)
As you all know I am also new to the amazing world of parenting! Alex and I have a gorgeous son named Alex Jr. He is our life! I am now 5 months and 5 days into my mommy adventure and although it definitely has its very unpredictable moments, it is by far the greatest adventure I have embarked on. I just love being a mommy! I wake up every morning to a smiling face and a gurgling baby boy. I have such a happy baby! He brightens the grayest of days and lights up my life!
Throughout this blog I will try to document my journey through mommyhood! The wonderful days, the funny days, the crazy ones, and the not so crazies....all so that someday I can sit with my son, look back at this, and laugh!
I hope you all enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment